Chapter 9

Volume 1


Chapter 9



[Onee-san's POV]


Oogami-kun finally attacked after Natalie-chan provoked him.


A punch was released and with a popping sound and struck Natalie-chan in the face.


It certainly looked like she was hit by it.


Because… Natalie-chan and Oogami-kun were slightly far away from us, and there were not more than a few seconds between Natalie-chan's provocation and the beating.


Because of that, no one should be able to Oogami-kun… but, Ta-kun stopped Oogami-kun's fist with one hand.


W-When did he move? And after that, the next thing I knew, I was right next to Natalie-chan.


Moreover, I can't believe that Ta-kun stopped that big guy's fist with one hand… W-What's going on?


"Natalie's right."(Takashi)


Tack-kun's voice sounded the same as always.


His voice was in the same tone as usual, while holding Oogami-kun's fist.


"If there's a guy like this, I won't be able to live the highschool life I've always dreamed of."(Takashi)

"Right~? Sherry can't rest in peace if it's like this~"(Natalie)

"That guy is not dead, you know?"(Takashi)


T-This is so strange…


While the two of them were laughing at each other, Oogami-kun was in anguish.


Ta-kun was holding his fist and Oogami-kun crouched down as if enduring the pain.


He's just holding it…


But that alone stopped Oogami-kun from moving…


"Oogami."


Ta-kun spoke to the suffering Oogami-kun.


Oogami-kun clenched his teeth so hard that he was foaming blood out of his mouth.


"You're the one who started this, okay? So brace yourself."(Takashi)


He then crushed the fist in his grasp.


I heard the crunching sounds of bones being crushed.


At the same time, he swept Oogami-kun off his feet. He rolled Oogami-kun, who was frozen in shock from the destruction of his hand, over onto his back.


What I heard wasn't the sound of a kick… It sounded like a bang… Like a gun…


Ta-kun clenched his fist towards the fallen Oogami-kun.


As his fist, which was clenched tightly as if to gather strength, swung down toward Ookami-kun, a roar resembling a head-on collision of two trucks rang out.


The eardrum-shattering sound was followed by a cloud of dust, and the asphalt turned upside down due to the impact.


W-What am I seeing…?


As the scene unfolded, the people present, including myself, could only cower in surprise.


No wait, Natalie-chan… was looking at it with a normal expression on her face...


After a while, when the dust cleared, I began to see Oogami-kun shrinking while holding his head with his hands.


Whether it was the pain of his hand being destroyed or the fear of the impact he had just received, his face was contorted and tears were streaming down his face.


I thought it might have been a meteorite that fell by mistake, but I knew… that the shock I just felt was caused by Ta-kun...


Ta-kun pulled out his fist that was buried in the ground and grabbed Ookami's head, lifting it lightly with one hand.


He glared boringly at the terrified Ookami-kun and began to speak to his cronies who were sitting around him.


"Hey, can you take me to this guy's house?"(Takashi)

"......ah…..uh….."(Henchman idk)

"Hey, don't ignore me."(Takashi)

"H-Hiiiiiiii!!!"


I'm completely scared.


Of course, that's what would've happened if I were shown such an incomprehensible power, because of that, I also leaked a little too…


"Oh, you're going to move, Takasui~? Why don't you just corner him here~"(Natalie)

"Well… it looks like the shock just ruptured this guy's eardrum. So, I don't think we can talk to him."(Takashi)

"That's not good~ Why did you bother to hit the ground, then~?"(Natalie)

"I was just trying to scare him to death… but, I went too hard and failed."(Takashi)

"You're so careless~"(Natalie)

"Anyways, I don't want people to come here with the noise we're making, so I'm moving. Besides, he's still in high school, so I'll ask his parents to take responsibility from here on out."(Takashi)

"Want me to come with you~?"(Natalie)

"I'll be fine on my own, I promise. Natalie, go play with Nee-san for now. I'll be back in the morning."(Takashi)

"Okay~"(Natalie)


They were still talking in the same absent-minded tone.


Seeing them talking in the same tone as usual even though they were smashing the road with their bare hands, I realized for the first time how abnormal they were.


W-What happened to T-Ta-kun after he went to the war…?


"Then let's go, you guys. If you don't want to end up like Okami, listen to me. It's useless to try to escape."(Takashi)

"Hiiiiiii!!!"

"Don't be scared. If you do what I say, I'll let you guys go."(Takashi)

"R-Really!?"

"The only one I want is this guy, Oogami. So, if you guys help me, I'll send you guys home in one piece."(Takashi)

"W-We understand!!"


His cronies surrounded the trembling Oogami-kun and pushed him into the car he came in.


"Well then, I'll be back in a bit."(Takashi)


After saying that, Ta-kun got into the car and drove off somewhere.


It was me and Natalie who were left behind.


"Onee-ch~an! Let's go eat some sweets~!"(Natalie)


I couldn't help but be stunned when I saw her laughing as if nothing had happened.



•••




The next morning, Ta-kun came home as if nothing happened and asked me to go outside.


I had a lot of questions I wanted to ask, but Ta-kun insisted that I go outside, so I had no choice but to go out the front door, where I was met by Oogami-kun and his parents on their knees.


As soon as they saw me, they started screaming, crying and apologizing to me.


The Ookami family, renowned as a prominent local family, was crying out in misery…


"When I told his parents what happened, they said they wanted to apologize to Nee-san right away~"(Takashi)


R-Really?


I can't believe that Oogami-kun's parents, who've been covering up his wrongdoings, would come to apologize just because Ta-kun told them what happened…


Besides, the three of them have been trembling wildy since a while ago.


I glanced at Ta-kun with eyes as if I were looking at a monster.


What in the world did he do to make them act like this…?


"Shibusaki-san!!! About what happened!!! We're so sorryyyyyyy!!!!"

"We're really sorry about what my stupid has done to you!!! I'll do anything for you to spare our lives… Please spare us!!!"


The two people who seem to be Oogami-kun's parents shouted at me.


W-What is happening…? And why are they begging for their lives…?


"Onee-ch~an, they said they'll do anything~ So, do you want me to cut off their fingers~?"(Natalie)

"I'm not going to cut their fingers off!"(Nee-san)


"Eh~ let's use it as fish food~" Natalie-chan said while laughing.


I don't really want her to make a joke like that. But, it didn't sound like a joke when Natalie-chan said it…


"In times like this, money is the answer. Here's their bank book."(Takashi)

"W-What is this?"(Nee-san)


Ta-kun handed me a couple of used bank books.


There's a seal on it…. There's no way….


"It's their bank account. You can withdraw whatever you want from it."(Takashi)

"I can't get this!!"(Nee-san)


If I took a closer look, I saw that there are not only savings accounts, but also term deposits and insurance… It was as if he had collected everything.


"Onee-ch~an, it's better for you to take the money~ they've already caused you a lot of trouble, you know~?"(Natalie)

"That's right, Nee-san. You have the right to get this, you know?"(Takashi)


Ta-kun suddenly turned the conversation to the Ogami family.


All of them, except for the deaf Ookami-kun, were scared out of their wits.


"That's right!! You can have it all…!"

"And that's it."

"Ehh…"(Nee-san)


Looking at the Oogami family shed tears, I could see that they're completely intimidated by Ta-kun.


Really… What did he do to make them act like this…?


"I-I don't want their money! And they've already apologized so…"(Nee-san)

"Eh? You're just going to forgive them like that...?"(Takashi)

"That's right!"(Nee-san)


If I take this money, I'll be harassed again later.


I don't want that to happen…


"Did you hear that Natalie? She said she's not going to do anything. That's Yamato Nadeshiko¹ right there."(Takashi)

"Haa~ I thought you were kind and gentle, but your kindness don't really have a limit, huh?~"(Natalie)

"I thought you were going to say, "At the very least, castrate him,"... I guess you didn't have to use these pliers."(Takashi)


After saying that, Ta-kun took out a large tool from his pocket and placed it on the floor. What was he going to do with it…?


"T-Thank you so much! I'll change my mind from now on!"


When Oogami-kun's father heard our conversation, he was relieved and patted himself on the chest, until Tuck's cold voice pierced him.


"That's what Nee-san said, but I don't think I can send you guys home just like that."(Takashi)

"Eh?"

"How can there be no penalty after what your son has done? From what I've heard, a lot of people's lives have been ruined because of him."(Takashi)

"Ah…..uh…."


Then Ta-kun squatted down to look him in the eyes, and muttered in a cold voice.


"Distribute all the money you have here to the victims. Then move out immediately and never come back."(Takashi)

"Y-Yes…"

"And at least don't move to Kanto, Chubu or Kansai. I never want to see your faces again."(Takashi)

"W-We understand…"


The Oogami family looks down and lowers their heads.


Even though he was saying quite a bit of reckless things, they listened to him so well that it's scary…


"You have to move out by the end of the day. I'll get angry if I see you guys after tomorrow. All right, dismissed!"(Takashi)


Ta-kun clapped his hands, and they got up and ran off as if they were being played.


There was no sign of the tyrant Oogami-kun, who no one could stop.


"Now that I'm done with my chores, maybe I'll continue studying for my exams~"(Takashi's)


It felt like a lot had changed due to Ta-kun's hands, who's stretching next to me.



•••


:Yamato nadeshiko (やまとなでしこ or 大和撫子) is a Japanese term meaning the "personification of an idealized Japanese woman" (source: Wikipedia)


Comments

  1. That's called reaping the whirlwind dude. Dude should've done his research before harassing someone. Picked the wrong guy to mess with. Who knows how they got modded

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Well there is a reason why Japan was called the country bumpkins in this series. They were so out in the sticks they don't even know that the humans has already fighting the aliens with bioweapons.

      Delete

Post a Comment