Chapter 7

Volume 1

Chapter 7



[Takashi's POV]





"What a ridiculous man."(Natalie)

"You're right."(Takashi)


After listening to Nee-san's story, Natalie and I were disgusted by the man called Oogami.¹


"What kind of upbringing does one have to have to be so outrageous? That's a laughable level of scum."(Takashi)

"I wish this kind of energetic man would have come to the battlefield. I would have killed him in a heartbeat."(Natalie)


Natalie seemed to be quite disgusted as well, tapping index finger to show her displeasure.


This is a little bit bad…


Natalie is starting to show her nasty habits. If Oogami and her come into contact again, it could be bad.


"So I just got a short text message earlier…"(Nee-san)


She then turned her phone towards me.


On the screen, it said that if she didn't come, he would kill me.


He's thinking of killing me….


"*Sigh*"(Takashi)

"What's with that response… are you not scared, Ta-kun."(Nee-san)

"Scared?"(Takashi)

"Because Oogami-kun is threatening me… Aren't you scared that he's on to you?"(Nee-san)

"I didn't think of that…."(Takashi)


If I think about it calmly, it would be frightening for a man of that size to come at you, especially since Nee-san is so delicate.


Well, I've been on the battlefield all my life, so my senses are dulled in that area.


"So I was thinking that it would be better if I accept his message than let...Ta-kun be harmed…"(Nee-san)

"What are you talking about, Nee-san…?"(Takashi)


You're completely out of your mind, Nee-san.


I don't want her to go ahead with the development that Oogami wants. I'm glad I listened to her concerns.


"If you can ignore it then ignore it. Don't deal with it."(Takashi)

"E-Eh? W-Wait no… because… if I ignore it, I don't know what'll he do…"(Nee-san)

"Then why don't you go to the police? That's what the police are for, right?"(Takashi)

"T-The police? The police..."(Nee-san)


She put her hand on her chin and made a gesture as if she was worried about something.


Then, with an unfavorable expression, she opened her mouth.


"If I call the police, I think he'll be terrified but… I'm sure he'll hold a grudge on us…"(Nee-san)

"Then just ignore it. Wait, lend me your phone for a little bit."(Takashi)


I took the phone in front of me and operated it in a snap.


It took about two minutes to complete, after that I handed the phone back to Nee-san, who was frozen.


"Allright, here."(Takashi)

"Uweh!? Eh? T-Ta-kun w-what did you do…?"(Nee-san)

"I said no and blocked him. I also sent a message that I'm going to report him to the police."(Takashi)

"T-TA-KUUUUUUUUUN!!??"(Nee-san)

"AHAHAHAHA!! Good one Takasui~! Good one~ Takasui~ AHAHAHAH!!"(Natalie)


Natalie claps her hands and laughs out loud. I'm relieved to see that she's okay with my response to Oogami.


"W-What are you doing…! this is bad, this is really bad…!"²(Nee-san)

"It'll be fine, you're worrying too much, Nee-san."(Takashi)

"You don't know how scary Oogami-kun is so you can't say that…"³(Nee-san)

"As I said it'll be fine, don't worry I'll take care of it. Basically, me and Natalie will be together, so you won't have to worry about doing anything, Nee-san."(Takashi)

"T-Then that'll put Ta-kun and Natalie-chan in danger…"(Nee-san)


This girl… she's more worried about others than herself...


I smiled reassuring Nee-san, who was half-crying.


"Everything's gonna be fine!"(Takashi)

"No it's not!!"(Nee-san)


Nee-san's shout echoed.



•••



Oogami Tenga was furious when saw the short message that he had just received.


The content of the message was that he was going to be reported to the police, but he did not mind it because he was angry at the person who sent it.


The person who sent it was Shibusaki Karin.


The woman who seems to be not good at refusing things.


The behaviour of being looked down made him grip his phone hard causing it to crack.


He has ruined many of his classmates' lives in the past. 


He had threatened to attack their relatives if they didn't listen to him, and had gone to great lengths to ensure that they couldn't rebel.


He is frustrated that he can't use his usual methods, and he is even told that they were going to call the police.


Oogami's frustration at not getting what he wanted turned into murderous intent.


Then Oogami thinks.


I'll destroy it!


I'm going to destroy everything!


I'm going to destroy her brother in front of Shibusaki's eyes, and I'm going to fuck her until she goes crazy!


The same goes for that white woman.


I'll fuck her until she regrets being alive!


It would be fun to show her brother what I'm going to do with her. I can't wait to see Shibusaki's reaction!


They're going to regret looking down on me!


Until the day they die!


He smiled and contacted his friends while operating his cracked phone.



•••


1: correction on bitch's name, it's 'Oogami' Tenga and not Ookami~


2: This part was really confusing because the dialogue ends with "~" so I thought it was Natalie who was speaking, but after rereading it for a few times I noticed it was Nee-san who was speaking and not Natalie. Author please sheeesh.


3: your brother literally went to war with extraterrestrial beings so why would he be scared of a human bruh???




Anyways that's chapter 7~




If there's any mistake, you can put it on the comment section.


Also I have exams until next week so I'll probably won't be posting for a while. I'm really sorry...

Comments

  1. Thanks for the chapter and good luck on your exams

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u~ cause i really need that good luck ._.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the chapter ..hope you're doing good on the exam later

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment