Chapter 8

Volume 1

Chapter 8




[Takashi's POV]




The next day.


Me, Nee-san and Natalie were heading to a different bookstore than yesterday.


After yesterday's incident, Nee-san told me it was not safe for me to go out, but now that the entrance exam was coming up, I couldn't just stay at home.


I forcefully persuaded Nee-san that I don't want us to miss out on our dream school life, and so the three of us decided to go out together.


At first, I thought about having Natalie and Nee-san stay at home, but I decided against it, thinking that it would be a disaster if Oogami visited them while I was away.


The reason is that Natalie would never show any mercy if she was in such a situation


I don't want to come back to find a police car parked outside. Because of that I decided that the three of us should go out together… for the sake of Ookami.


"Takasui~ we're being tailed~"(Natalie)

"I know."(Takashi)


I didn't expect him to act immediately. I'm impressed by his lightness of footwork and his ability to take action as soon as he thinks of it.


Three men were following behind us as we moved on foot.


Judging from the way they walked and the way their center of gravity shifted, they all seemed to be carrying something like a tool knife.


It seemed that they were not used to following someone, because their movements were quite rough. Natalie aside, it's no good for me to notice them like this.


"They're so annoying~! Takasui~ can I mess them up~?(Natalie)

"If you do, it'll be a problem. I want to keep this as peaceful as possible, so wait a minute."(Takashi)


While appeasing Natalie, I changed course to a less popular road.


"Eh…? Ta-kun, where are you going? The bookstore is not that way…"(Nee-san)

"I thought I'd take care of your worries first."(Takashi)

"Eh…? W-What do you mean?"(Nee-san)

"It's okay, It's okay."(Takashi)


Then, I pushed Nee-san who was a bit confused about what I said.


The three men also followed to catch up to us.



•••



A few minutes into the deserted road, a Hiace pulls up alongside us.[Hiace is Van.]


"W-What!? Eh? Eh? W-What's going on??"(Nee-san)


My sister trembles in a cute voice.


Next to her, Natalie smiles half-heartedly.


This is the difference.


Familiarity is scary. I was trained by Natalie and Sherry, so Nee-san's reaction was very new to me.


As I was admiring the maiden's cute reaction, a big guy got out of the car


Oogami-kun appeared.


"Shibusakiiii!!!! Oraaaa!!!!! Uraaaaa!!!!"(Bitch)


His face is covered with a mask, but it's definitely Oogami because of his tight shirt and lack of vocabulary.


With that kind of physique, there's no point of hiding your face.


I stepped in front of Nee-san, who was immensely surprised by his appearance, and Natalie, who was quietly getting ready for a fight.


I just have to keep an eye on Natalie. Because the next thing I know, there would be a pile of dead bodies.


"Huuh!? Oi bastard!? Do you wanna get killedddd!??"(Henchman A)

"Don't get full of yourself just because you're in front of a womannnn!?"(Henchman B)

"Get in the car or I'll kill youuuu!!!???"(Henchman C)


As I stepped forward, Oogami's companion barked at me.


Are these guys stupid or what?


"Calm down… I'll report you guys to the police if you shout like that…"(Takashi)

"T-Ta-kun!! Reporting to the police!!? What are you saying!!?"(Nee-san)


Nee-san has a very good point.


I understand where she's coming from, but I don't think calling the police is going to solve the problem at hand.


This is what I get for sending a slightly inflammatory email?


Even if these guys are arrested, I'm sure they'll attack again when they're released.


So it's better to deal with them now.


"So, why are you stalking my sister?"(Takashi)

"Hey, bastarddddd!!? How dare you talk to Oogami-san!!!? Don't mess with meeeee!!!?"(Henchman A)

"Oogami-kun won't be able to talk if you're making so much noise! Apologize!  Apologize to Oogami-kun right now!"(Takashi)

"...ah? Eh? N-No! I-I mean! Oogami-san!! Please forgive meeeee!!!"(Henchman A)


Henchman A took my joke seriously


I knew these guys were idiots.


"Bastard… are you looking down on me?"(Bitch)


Oogami's mouth twitched and his eyes were bloodshot red.


"I don't want to lick you. You look dirty."(Takashi)

"Aaahhhhhhhh!!!??"(Bitch)

"Eeh… What's with that reaction... Do you really want me to lick you?(Takashi)

"I didn't say that!"(Bitch)

"Then why did you lose your temper…?"(Takashi)


[舐める: means "to look down on someone" but it could also mean "to lick."]


Is he looking for attention?


Oogami, whose face was flushed to the point where it could be seen even through his mask, muttered in a shaky voice


"I've never been messed with like this before… you bastard I'll never forgive you… I'll never forgive you…"(Bitch)


While huffing and puffing he continued,


"I'm going to rape you and mess you up Shibusaki… I'm not going to let you scream or cry… I'm going rape you while torturing you… looking down one me… I'm going to show you what's hell!"(Bitch)

"You're disgusting."(Takashi)


What is this perversion? What's up with the sudden revelation of your sexual preference?


I feel like I just heard the most disgusting confession in the world.


"Takashi"(Natalie)


Natalie's voice, which sounded deeply uncomfortable, echoed.


"What is it?"(Takashi)

"Takashi told me, right? You said that we're going to have a time during high school in our life and you're going to make me cry when we graduate, right?"(Natalie)

"I did."(Takashi)

"How can you make me have fun when this shit goes to the same school as me? Can you make me cry when I graduate?"(Natalie)

"...."(Takashi)

"Takashi, I don't want to go to school with this guy."(Natalie)

"You're right…"(Takashi)


I agree with her.


I've seen it firsthand, and he's even more twisted than I thought he would be.


He'll never stop harassing Nee-san just by talking about it.


I wonder what I should do…


"Hey scum."(Natalie)


While I was thinking of what to do, Natalie approached me, and pointed at Oogami.


"Huuh!!? What do you want!!?"(Bitch)

"Aren't you ashamed of yourself? You gather your friends and attack women to satisfy your lust. If I were you, I'd kill myself for shame."(Natalie)

"Huuuuh!!!?"(Bitch)

"Shut up… and don't throw a tantrum… Onee-chan is not your mother."(Natalie)


Then she stood in front of me and spat out, 


"You should talk to your mother about your selfishness. You motherfucker."(Natalie)


Even through his mask, I could see that Oogami's face had changed.


He gritted his teeth and raised his clenched fist.


I wanted to make this as peaceful as possible, but I couldn't anymore.

 

I let out a sigh and stomped through the ground.



Comments

  1. Too bad the last thing this bastard may say with all of his teeth is a gross threat, but hey at least we can get some needed pummeling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To much talk, author shouldn't drag the conversation just to make longer the story.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment